Work in progress at Meyer & Mortimer 2
My grey flannel suit is nearing completion at Meyer & Mortimer. Here co-owner and master cutter Paul Munday makes the final adjustments. I am really pleased with how it’s looking and feeling.
We are taking the jacket in to give more shape round the chest and have nice flare to the skirt (or lower part).
The trousers are wide-legged and high-waisted, to be worn with braces. Paul will be making me another pair with a narrower leg to give me two options.
The Liberty Tana Lawn cotton lining looks very good with the grey cloth. The jacket has two side-entry internal pockets and two internal jigger buttons to keep the fastening good and secure.
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out