How to put on a fashion show (2014)
This 160-page book published by Batsford is a simple and easy-to-follow guide to staging a fashion show. It is aimed at students, small designers, independent retailers, charity groups and anyone else wishing to put on a catwalk event.
Among the 255 images are several illustrations of celebrated shows of recent years, such as these examples.
By coincidence, the picture editor featured my old Sportswear International colleague, stylist William Gilchrist, with whom I collaborated on my first book, Cult, way back in 1992. It’s a small world.
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out