The Filson shop at 9 Newburgh Street
It’s 116 years or so since C C Filson opened his business in Seattle, Washington, USA to serve the adventurers of the Klondike Gold Rush. The rugged quality of Filson, the American outdoor company, has appealed to me for years, when all I knew about it was what I learned from ads in American GQ and Esquire.
Happily, a Filson store has been opened at 9 Newburgh Street, which runs parallel to Carnaby Street on the western edge of Soho, London. It’s all very tempting as it is and there is yet more clothing coming down the pipe. Worth a visit!
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out