The Art of Taxidermy
Full marks to anyone who knows that “taxidermy” is derived from the Greek roots taxis, meaning arrangement, and derma, meaning skin. You can learn this and much more from The Art of Taxidermy, a new lavishly illustrated book that was written and organised by my wife, Jane Eastoe.
For the recent launch party we borrowed a couple of fine pieces from David Leggett, who trained Jane in taxidermy. Here I am with a blue wildebeest and an impala. Check out more of Jane’s books at www.janeeastoe.co.uk.
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out