What you’ll find at SEEK
Around 75 progressive fashion brands have been gathered at the SEEK show by organiser Oliver Saunders, whose day job is running the Our Legacy label in Stockholm. The show used to be run as an adjunct to Premium, but it has now re-located across three floors in a disused building right next door to Premium.
British labels like Universal Works, Common People, Fred Perry Laurel Wreath, Raf Simons x Fred Perry, YMC, Folk, Farah Vintage, Farah 1920 and Dr Martens are featured in the line up. I was particularly taken by these DMs that use silk from Stephen Walters in Sudbury, Suffolk, and Harris Tweed.
There is a lot to commend the no-nonsense layout and presentation at SEEK. It is well worth a visit.
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out