New Ben Sherman florals
My love of floral shirts is well known so I was delighted to receive from my pal Mark Maidment, CEO of Ben Sherman, a couple of fine examples from its autumn collection.
But even better, the shirt is made in England. Well done, Ben Sherman!
I am also very pleased with my laundered floral print shirt, which has a delightful mini-floral print. This shirt is made in India.
It looks great on its own, but like the other Sherman shirt, it works really well under a tailored suit jacket or blazer or Baracuta G-9. The attention to detail is very good.
I am pleased that Ben Sherman still cuts a shirt to fit someone of my now substantial form! For more on this iconic British brand, head for this book
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out