Native Shetland from Jigsaw
I very much enjoy writing for Jigsaw‘s biannual Style + Truth magazine. The subjects are very much in my area of interest and the title, edited by my former Drapers colleague Ana Santi, has high production values. The current issue, No 5, includes three pieces from me, including this four-pager on a brilliant Made-in-UK initiative using genuine Shetland wool. You can also read about it here.
Called Native Shetland, the mini-range comprises three styles of chunky knitwear for women. The UK-only provenance is explained in the neat swing ticket.
The Eunson style (above) is £198, while the Ollason sweater (below) is £249.
Well done to all at Jigsaw for supporting UK artisans.
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out