My new grey flannel suit
I know I shouldn’t say this, but I can’t wait for considerably cooler weather so that I can give my new grey flannel suit a proper run out.
It’s a 14oz Hunt & Winterbotham cloth, lined with Liberty Tana Lawn fabric, and sporting white mother-of-pearl buttons. The plan now is to wear it a few times (once the heatwave is over) then return to Paul for the inevitable minor adjustments to be made once the suit and I have got used to each other.
(And thanks to Fred Neiddu, late of Meyer & Mortimer, for kicking off the process a few months ago).
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out