London Collections:Men Richard James
The Pompadour Suite of the refurbished Café Royal Hotel was a suitably lavish venue for the Richard James collection for AW 13, which was heavy on luxurious fabrics and great bursts of colour (especially my favourite colour, green). It was a very desirable, bankable range of strong pieces.
Alas, my camera could not get on with the bright lights in the room, so you’ll have to manage with these official hand-out shots.
An alpaca overcoat is alway acceptable.
One of the many DB jackets that will be seen next autumn.
Heavy cables are a great winter staple.
A tasty reworking of a black tie outfit.
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out