London Collections:Men Orlebar Brown
British swimwear brand Orlebar Brown has looked to Miami for inspiration for its autumn-winter 13-14 collection. It’s a typically tasteful, neat and commercial range (and I mean all those adjectives as compliments). Orlebar Brown is extending its offer to include casual clothing. I particularly liked the presentation, which used large photos or paintings of the Art Deco hotels of South Beach, Miami as backdrops.
The projection of a film showing swimmers underwater in a pool was evocative and surprisingly hypnotic too.
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out