London Collections:Men Christopher Kane
Classic horror movies are the inspiration for Christopher Kane’s latest menswear collection. Although this style is not for me, it is good to see Boris Karloff and Bela Lugosi being given a new lease of life (if that term can be applied to a vampire). The velvet slippers carrying the image of Lugosi as Dracula are particularly dandy.
I was pleased to catch up with one of my guvnors, Christian Barker, editor in chief of www.billionaire.com For the last day of the London mini-week, I was in country mode with a Norfolk jacket by Crowther, red Viyella shirt, tartan tie from Drake’s and cap from Bates.
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out