My travelling companion to Berlin for the second successive season was my son, Teddy, who has set his sights on a career in the fashion biz.
Hot from an 11-week stint teaching at a school in rural Uganda, he was soon checking out the latest trends and desirable goodies around the fairs and the shops of the German capital. Having passed his driving test a while ago, Teddy was intrigued by the possibilities of this Smart car that has been re-designed by nutty American stylist Jeremy Scott.
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out