Lecturing at Kingston
I was delighted to meet a fine bunch of fashion students at the University of Kingston this week.
They listened (apparently attentively) to my lecture on the history of men’s tailoring and then had some relevant and intelligent questions to ask at the end.
Thanks to Judith Watt, my colleague from way back in the For Him days, for suggesting I did the lecture. And thanks to Elinor Renfrew, academic director of fashion at Kingston, for the formal invitation. I enjoyed it.
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out