Jigsaw’s fresh take on linen
Linen is one of my favourite fabrics so I was pleased to be commissioned to write a feature on Jigsaw’s new approach to linen for its latest Style&Truth magazine.
For part of its spring-summer range Jigsaw went to Northern Ireland-based linen specialist Baird McNutt and asked the experts to dye up three shades of fabric following the artisanal methods favoured by NYC-based artist Audrey Louise Reynolds. I can’t wait to see these special products in store.
Style&Truth is a handsome 94-page production edited by my former Drapers colleague Ana Santi. It is distributed for free through Jigsaw’s stores but not all copies have a sample of the linen affixed to the page as my version does.
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out