Jigsaw uses Fox Flannel
The latest issue – No 5 – of the Style + Truth magazine from Jigsaw includes three pieces from me, including this short celebration of the premium chain’s use of a Fox Brothers flannel cloth for this coat.
Contrary to popular belief, this is not a Prince of Wales check.It is a Glen Check. It is encouraging to see Jigsaw using a cloth woven in Wellington, Somerset, even if the coat is manufactured in Portugal.
My issue in for Jigsaw loyalty card holders and so includes an actual sample of the cloth. I also have one of the mags with a menswear cover; most have a womenswear image. You can also read my feature here.
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out