In chinos we trust
My latest piece in the Financial Times appeared today (August 10) on chinos.
I did my last piece on these summer staples about 18 months ago for Duchamp London, using pictures from World War II from my mother’s archive of the period.
This is the oldest pic I can locate of myself in the military pants, taken back in the UK after my first trip to the US in the summer of 1976. I have had more than a few pairs since then, but re-reading Mats Klingberg’s comments in the FT today, I think I’ll have to investigate the Incotex ones.
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out