The Holdall & Co interview
I have been in touch with Raimonda Navickaite, the founder of Made-in-England leathergoods company Holdall & Co, for more than three years. I have been impressed by her attention to quality and detail, and by her desire to produce nice practical things.
Recently I was delighted to take part in her series of “Everyday Carry with…” interviews with fashion folk. The venue was my Soho club, The Union. My contribution can be found here or if your prefer a video, here.
Keep up the good work, Rai! (And thanks to Jonathan for the filming).
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out