Getting ahead in Tashkent
The latest addition to my hat collection is this amazing piece brought back from Uzbekistan by my wife Jane. I am reliably informed that the fleece is known as “Mongolian lamb” in the correct circles. It has what we might call a rural smell about it.
Also on the Musgrave hat rack is this natty astrakhan cap, just what the smart-dressed man about Samarkand and Tashkent is wearing this season.
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out