Gentlemen of Style to dowload
Less than a week after I called for a revival of the use of illustration, my inbox receives a welcome note from Sven Raphael Schneider, who runs the rather splendid Gentleman’s Gazette website in the US.
Raphael, as friends like me call him, has an enviable collection of vintage men’s style magazines and he has produced an eBook of some fine American illustrations from the 1930s. Generously, it is available for download for subscribers to his newsletter – so sign up here. What a nice start to the fourth month of the year. Thanks, Raphael.
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out