Farewell, Mr Weller
I am pleased to be working as a consultant with the Fashion Association of Britain (aka FAB, www.fashionassociationofbritain.co.uk), which represents the interests of independent fashion shops nationwide. One of my favourite stores near where I live in east Kent is County Clothes, the last independent menswear shop in Canterbury.
Owner Bryan Weller, after running the business for 36 years, has passed the reins to his colleague John Lambert, who has a mere 22 years’ experience at County Clothes. Bryan, who is 70, will be spending more time with his seven grandchildren. Fare thee well, Bryan.
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out