FAB networking in Manchester
Manchester was the venue for the first networking evening hosted by independent retailers’ body FAB (the Fashion Association of Britain) and www.yourbrandspace.com, a new online platform for brands to reach indie shops.
Samantha Bleasby of yourbrandspace.com and Nathalie Gibbons of littleblackdress.co.uk were good company. Big thanks go to Dale Hicks and his crew at Manchester Fashion Network for organising the event. Dale (centre) is here with me and Tony McCarrick, who is in charge of membership recruitment at FAB.
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out