Denham Five Live
Englishman-in-Amsterdam Jason Denham has decided to celebrate the fifth anniversary of his Denham the Jeanmaker brand with a lavish book that in part celebrates five of his denim mentors and inspirations – Adriano Goldschmied, Renzo Rosso, François Girbaud, Nigel Cabourn and Karl-Heinz Müller.
The last three mentioned turned up for a communal book signing at the new 14oz store on Kurfürfstendamm, where Mijnheer Denham was in much demand by the snappers.
Once a few words had been said, Jason and his inspirational trio scribbled their monikers in the handsome book, proceeds from which will go to charity. www.denhamthejeanmaker.com
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out