I am really enjoying the ongoing heatwave, but I am secretly wishing for slightly cooler weather so that I can broaden my wardrobe choices. A late summer-early autumn favourite for me is my Baracuta G9 “Harrington” jacket.
I have had my now-rare forest green version for 15 years or more.
My maroon one is probably about seven years old now. Maybe it’s time to add a third. (Note in this pic, my son Teddy is wearing his Baracuta).
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out