A quiet drink with friends…
Friday, 22 June, found me in a bar near Waterloo enjoying the company of a number of highly trained professionals who used to (and in the odd case, still do) work for Emap. Our gathering was to give a send-off to the lovely Nicola Wood Campbell (in the blue trousers in the centre of the main pic), who was heading home to live back in Edinburgh with her wee daughters Evie and Isla.
My outfit for the night was a three-piece suit from Moss Bespoke, shirt by Hilditch & Ket, and tie from Drake’s.
In the spotted top is my former colleague Claudia Elliott. Check out her excellent blog at http://primitivelondon.posterous.com
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out