Sportswear International, issue 277, January/February 2017
This is my recent interview with the camera-shy Ray Kelvin, founder of the Ted Baker fashion empire. Funnily enough, I did the first-ever interview with Ray about Ted way back in 1988. Please feel free to double-click on any page to read the piece.
ABOUT ERIC MUSGRAVE: Since 1980, I have been a menswear & fashion retail commentator, opinionated thought-leader, event host & all-round top bloke. Please send me any interesting information or contact me to discuss working together.
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out