The Musgrave Manifesto
Register to receive The Musgrave Manifesto in your inbox and let me know what you think.
Click on the images to enlarge them.
Use the arrows at the foot of the pages to move to other posts.
Friday, October 28th, 2011
The many friends of Cameron Buchanan, cloth man extraordinaire, have been delighted to see him recovering from his recent illness.It’s good to have him up and about again. I dropped in to see him in the lovely Edinburgh apartment he shares with his wife Emma on September 3. I wore a tartan tie in his honour. He wore a pink shirt in mine.
Dogs on Savile Row
Saturday, October 1st, 2011
My lurchers Jimmy and Rosie were pleased to make new friends on Savile Row recently
Sign up for The Musgrave Manifesto
- The Place London Men’s
- Croots England. Made in Yorkshire. Seen at Pitti Uomo 91
- Christopher Raeburn for Save The Duck at Pitti Uomo 91
- Z Zegna at Pitti Uomo 91
- Johnstons of Elgin at Pitti Uomo 91
- PS by Paul Smith at Pitti Uomo 91
- Pitti Uomo hits 91 not out